Jan 28, 2013

It's Monday...

What are you reading? :)


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


Thanks to the awesome Ash (Aka SMASH) over at Smash Attack Reads, I have now FINALLY started Delirium by Lauren Oliver. 
Ash was my secret Santa last year and she got me a copy of this 
(so far) awesome book. I feel like I am the LAST person on Earth to read Delirium, but better late then never (I always say....)


 
THEY SAY that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever. And I've always believed them. Until now.

Now everything has changed. Now, I'd rather be infected
with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.

  








I'm sure most of you have already read this book... tell me, did you like it?
So it's Monday, what are you reading? ;) Share your links!

-D. Meli

8 comments :

  1. I still haven't read it. Ahhhhh!!! I have it on my shelf, waiting patiently. I really need to read it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Of Beast and Beauty, which is great. Good for you for starting Delirium. Finally. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Delirium and the next one, Pandemonium too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still haven't read it yet either. i keep hearing such great things about it and i have it. better get on that.

    fishgirl182 @ read now sleep later

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earn Up to $500 Per Day From Home (11538)
    International company requires home workers to fill various positions including typing,
    data entry, research, surveys, writing, proof reading and more Guaranteed income
    for all completed work plus bonuses and commissions. No experience required.
    For full details please visit (http://www.eazy2earn.com) or email info@eazy2earn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fulfill your dreams (11589)
    we gives you the easiest way to increase income
    For more details visit: http://eazy2earn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming(11562)

    With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
    We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
    Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
    For More Details www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. pokies online
    I want to commence that sequence! The idea sounds so excellent, and the insures correctly tend to be thus fairly. I do believe I am going to most likely hang on right up until it is introduced these individuals examine these individuals at the same time. Wonderful select!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (& appreciate) each post, & often times return the love :)