I will order a paperback copy of both Half-Blood and Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, for ONE lucky winner! Giveaway is international, if Book Depository ships to your country. Please double check before entering.
Fan girl comment!-
(click on the titles above to read my reviews). I devoured these books, and cannot wait for the sequels.Ms. Armentrout is a talented author and I cannot wait to see what she comes out with next!
Been absent for a while, forgive me? I had a good excuse, I promise! Things have been pretty tough lately, but that changes today. Here's a random post that I wanted to take part of! Thanks, Michelle!
& thank you so much to everyone who stuck around.
11 Question Meme
So, my friend Michelle has tagged me in the 11 Question Meme. Michelle was tagged by Komal with a set of questions she had to answer and now she has given me a set that I have to answer. I thought it'd be fun to join in on the questioning :)haha!
Here are my questions and a little more about me.
1. What was your favorite book you read in high school? School wise, The Divine Comedy: Inferno (more of a poem actually, but I loved it). YA wise, Daughters of the Moon (I used to be obsessed with that series.) 2. What makes a great hero in a book? Their selflessness. They have to be willing to sacrifice what they most love for the greater good.
3. True or False - All is fair in love and war? TRUE! So true.....
4. What was the best gift you ever got? Having all four of my grandparents present for my 21st birthday celebration. What can I say, I'm family oriented.
5. What's your favorite word to say out loud?
good word: easy (easy turbo, easy killer, take it easy, etc.)
bad word: (oh!) shit (you get the idea....)
6. What is one blogging goal you have for this year? Be more active, have more giveaways, host some book tours (those are my main 3)
7. What is your guilty pleasure? Ice Cream! Ice cream never asks silly questions.... Ice cream understands.
8. How would you describe the perfect setting for writing or reading? Reading- home alone, sitting on the couch with multiple blankets while it's raining outside... Oh, and a hot chocolate :) ahhhh! Heaven!
9. What are the top three songs on your playlist?
Bon Jovi- We weren't born to follow
David Guetta- Night of your life
10. What are you scared of?
This is going to sound super lame but I'm scared to look out my windows at night. I'm scared to find a face starring back. Oh and I hate it when I'm trying to kill a spider but then I lose track of it and I become a victim in my own home.
11. What came first - the chicken or the egg? The Chicken.... But that's just my opinion. Being Catholic I believe in creationism, and it would state that the Chicken came first (but don't quote me, I can't answer that in vein, I am not knowledgeable enough of scripture).
I think we're supposed to tag 11 other people to participate, but I'll go ahead and leave it open to anyone who is willing. Just copy and answer the same 11 questions Michelle gave me and send me your link so I can check out your post! Have fun :)
Five facts about me:
1) World traveler.
2) I’m an avid reader addicted to YA fiction.
3) I love Futbol- Chelsea FC
4) I'm addicted to ONCE, Arrow & Superatural.
5) I’m obsessed with the Call of Duty video games.