Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts
(in no particular order)
1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick-
A different take on fallen angels. Patch is just a bonus ;)
2. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz-
I love this series. Got me back into reading. After Harry Potter, I went a long time without picking up a book *lowers head in shame*... But Blue Bloods got me back in the game :)
3. The Body Finder by Melissa Derting-
Jay, Jay, Jay! ENOUGH said.
4. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck-
I seriously believe that this series is underrated! BIG TIME! This book is magical and I love it. Ms. Houck has a way with words.... she will pull you in from page one!
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin-
Probably the craziest YA book I have ever read. But in a good way.... If that makes sense.
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins-
Will be lending this one out to all my sappy romantic lady friends :)haha!
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi-
8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater-
Such a poetic read ;) great start to an awesome series.
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins-
Everyone and their moms should read this series. I've actually just ordered numerous copies to give out to my cousins on Christmas.
10. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey-
Will be handing this one out to my older female cousins. Believe it or not this story is deep, don't let the name fool you.
What Ten books do you want to give out as a gift? Share your links.